Well done! Then again, my list was more mainstream than yours, and all my more obscure songs are in Japanese and therefore non-typeable for this game. #1
- Here with Me by Dido.
*Absolutely correct. I fell in love with this song when my best friend showed me a few episodes of 'Roswell' a couple years ago.*#2
- Real World by MATCHBOX 20!!
*Again, correct. I'm not that big a fan, really, but I kinda like this song and downloaded it in an attempt to get some mp3's that *aren't* 80's music. *G*#3
- Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
*BINGO! And yeah, you're gonna get an 80's vibe from almost every song on the list...hehe*#5
- "I've NO idea but, wow... I want to know... interesting..."
*I'll wait until a few more people have guessed before I give the answers to the ones you didn't get, but I'll give you a hint: This one's from a cartoon.*#8
- LOVE THIS SONG! I'll Stand by You *sniffles*
*I love this song too...and when I'm in daydreaming mode, I find it ridiculously easy to apply to almost any fandom. Of course, it has a different meaning in SW than any other, naturally. *G*#9
- *Yep, Madonna - Into the Groove...one of the most upbeat dancing songs ever, at least for me. Not many other songs get me wanting to hop around on a dance floor, but this is one.* #11
- *BINGO! Correct again. I love how songs that mention the sea can work for angsty Legolas in my mind. It's definitely a goal of mine to write a H/C Legolas/Gimli fic involving sea longing at some point...maybe a future challenge thing.*#12
- I know I've heard it... just can't place it. *shrugs*
*Yes, you've heard it. Anyone who grew up in the 80's heard it, though I'm sure many wish they could forget it. Trust me, you're gonna laugh when you see the answer!*#13
- The Search is Over... you were with me all the while *sighs*
*Correct! This one is one of my top 5 80's songs ever. I think it's very simple and beautiful. In fandom, this one definitely symbolizes Mulder/Scully to me*#14
- LOOOOOVE this song!!!! Then again, who doesn't? Total Eclipse of the Heart!!!!
*Correct, and I completely agree with you! This one was easy, but I wasn't willing to lose my favorite lines to make it harder.*#15
- IT'S RAINING MEN!!!! WHOOHOO! *feels guilty she still hasn't finished the LotR fanvid to that song*
*I get such a kick out of this song. Just as a bit of useless trivia, the version of this song that I have on mp3 is the extended dance mix used on a Queer As Folk episode.*#16
- *Not Madonna, but you're getting very warm. It's 80's, and actually by one of the other female artists I've already featured another song from. I actually prefer this one, of all her songs.*#18
- Correct! A fave of mine too!#19
-Pat Benetar-'We Belong'
*Oh, I can't wait to see your video! Yeah, I had a really hard time choosing the line from this song to use. I love them all, and my real favorite line would have given it away far too soon. (The line about the light and the thunder, and 'Whatever we deny or embrace, for worse or for better...we belong, we belong together.' *Sigh*) #20
- Correct again! "Save the Last Dance for Me" by the Drifters. Even into season 4 now, this is still my favorite QAF moment, hands down.#21
- These Dreams-by Heart
(I agree with you here...this song was my number 1 favorite of all-time for many, many years, and it's still easily in my top 5.)#22
- I've NO idea... but it sounds gorgeous!
*I'm gonna give you the answer here because I absolutely insist that you go download one of the at least 2 different LOTR music vids set to this song 'Holding out for a Hero' by Bonnie Tyler. This song was made to be played with a backdrop of hot men wielding swords, knives, axes, bows, etc. I have an Aragon-heavy version, and an all-male-characters version with the entire Fellowship plus Eomer and Faramir. I highly recommend the latter one. My only wish is that the author would make an updated version including ROTK footage. Regardless, it's just about my favorite LOTR music vid, and it can be found here: http://www.ravenseye.co.uk/edderkopp/
I must say you have some EXCELLENT taste in music! *HUGS all my favorite songs*
(Thanks! I'm glad you had as much fun with this as I did!)